4 and a half year spent in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia is a long time.
And having the luxury of vending washing machine provided in every dormitory gives me the privilege of weird experience.
The culture of using the washing machine was on a first come, first serve basis. However, in the occasion where the previous user is not on site and the machine has finish the cycle, the next user has the right to take the cloths out of the washing machine and put it in the previous user's pail, laundry basket or on the floor if none is found.
After taking out all the cloths, most of the times, there are weird things left in the machine as a result of not taking those things out before washing their cloths. Sometimes the machine is not used but there are stuffs left because the previous user fail to notice them after taking all their laundries.
Based on my experience, I had the "privilege" to find these stuffs in the washing machine before usage. These items can be divided into a few categories:
3. A bottle of starch glue
4. Table calendar
5. Scientific Calculator (Brand new and still in the packaging box)
6. Printer ink
7. Magnifying Glass
8. Mouse Pad
1. Computer Mouse
2. Table phone handle
3. A few keys from a computer keyboard
4. Water heater
5. A Wifi Modem (Stolen as it has the university's logo printed on it)
6. An Astro remote control
7. An electric pencil sharpener (I wanted to put it under the stationary category but since it is battery powered, I put it here)
1. A pair of tongs
2. A small frying pan
3. A half empty bottle of cooking oil (And the machine was a bit oily and NO I did not use that machine later on, EVER AGAIN!)
4. An egg tray (Plastic)
5. Some forks (OMG cant imagine how the cloths came out after spinning with the forks)
1. A left side of a football boot
2. A baton
3. A half inflated rugby ball
4. An arrow
1. A pair of brassier (In a guy's dromitory???????)
2. G-string (not matching the brassier above)
3. Condoms (And its USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Hell yeah, I NEVER WENT NEAR THAT MACHINE EVER!!!
4. A chicken costume
5. An Ultraman Mask
1. A plastic chair's leg
2. A small flower pot
3. A door handles